Le Saloon Index du Forum Le Saloon
Saloon des Hors-la-Loi du Lorndor
 FAQFAQ    RechercherRechercher    Liste des MembresListe des Membres    Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 S'enregistrerS'enregistrer     ConnexionConnexion 

marginally, going from 61 victories to 66.L

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Saloon Index du Forum -> La Chevauchée Fantastique

Auteur Message
lw789
Résident

MessagePosté le: Ven Fév 09, 2018 10:08 am    Sujet du message: marginally, going from 61 victories to 66.L Répondre en citant

Michael van Gerwen has answered our quickfire quiz ahead of this Thursdays Premier League Play-Off night. The world No 1 will join Phil Taylor, Gary Anderson, and Adrian Lewis as they battle for the Premier League title in a thrilling end to the season at The O2, live on Sky Sports.But before the four players collide in the capital, we asked MVG to shed some light on his Premier League rivals, the Sky Sports experts, and how he swapped tiles for tungsten. Would you ever pick an alternative walk-on tune? The Rotterdam crowd were in full voice for fellow compatriot Michael van Gerwen as he took to the stage to face Premier League rival Phil Taylor I havent got a clue. Im not really into music to be fair. It was picked for me and to be honest - its not a bad choice. Im very happy with the one Ive got at the moment.Who is the worst dressed man in darts? Some people like the way Peter Wright dresses, but I think hes the worst, yes.Who is the funniest Premier League player? Adrian Lewis is quite funny. We always make jokes of course, otherwise its quite boring.What is your favourite darts finish.132. Do you wish you could play Wayne Mardle one more time? He has never beaten me. I dont think so? He talks a lot, so I only listen to a couple of sensible things that he says!Who has the best shirts? Wayne Mardle or Rod Studd? Wayne Mardle.Pick another player to enter the Premier League? It would be Vincent van der Voort or Simon Whitlock. Vincent is my best mate of course and I would like to have him in the Premier League. Hes a good darts player. As for the rest, I dont really care, I like to beat everyone.Which Premier League footballer would you go for dinner with? Manchester Uniteds Daley Blind would be welcome at Van Gerwens dinner table Two of them dont play in the Premier League any more. Robin van Persie and Ron Vlaar. Im going to go for Tim Krul, Siem de Jong, or Daley Blind.If you werent a darts player, what would you be?A tiler, for bathrooms and things like that. It was my job before.Watch Premier League Play-Off night this Thursday, starting at 7pm on Sky Sports 2. Also See: Wade wins in Hamburg PL Darts Talking Points Fixtures/Results On Sky TV Darts betting Bruce Smith Jersey . -- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft wanted to keep Logan Mankins with the team for a long time. Eric Wood Jersey .com) - The Denver Nuggets snapped a losing streak last time out and will try to carry that momentum Saturday night when they welcome the Indiana Pacers to the Pepsi Center. http://www.billsnflgears.com/Black-Micah-Hyde-Bills-Jersey.html?cat=925. The 18-time champions, who havent won the title since 1990, moved two points behind Arsenal after the leaders were stunned 6-3 at Manchester City on Saturday. Defending champion Manchester United trails Arsenal by 10 points after winning 3-0 at Aston Villa to avoid a third successive league loss. Shareece Wright Jersey . The government says top golfers are expected to compete in the PGA Tour event at the Ashburn Golf Club in the suburb of Fall River from July 3-6 and again next year. Seantrel Henderson Jersey . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66.LONDON - Tony Romo practiced Thursday for the first time since arriving in London, and the Dallas Cowboys quarterback says his injured back is getting better.Romo missed last Sundays loss to the Arizona Cardinals because of his third back injury in 18 months. He skipped Wednesdays practice following the teams arrival Tuesday.Well keep taking it day by day and just see what happens, Romo said. Its improving each day and I think we did some things today that were positive. Just keep going in that direction, I think well have a good chance (of playing Sunday).The Cowboys (6-3) play the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-Cool at Wembley Stadium in the last of three regular-season games in London this year. They have lost their last two games, however, with backup Brandon Weeden playing last weekend.Romo has fractures in two small bones in his back. The injury is unrelated to a herniated disk last year or to off-season surgery to remove a cyst earlier in 2013.The quarterback said Thursday he was still a little sore, but called it normal stuff and said his back loosened up during practice.If youre always waiting to feel great to play in every game you play in, youre only going to pllay a couple of games a year, he said.dddddddddddd The best players are the guys who are able to play at the same level with stuff going on.Even though Romo practiced, Dallas coach Jason Garrett is still not sure who will start.We would never put a player in harms way. Obviously its a very physical sport that we play, Garrett said. He (Romo) has to be functional. He has to be able to protect himself.Against the Cardinals, Weeden threw two interceptions and had one late touchdown. So for the Cowboys, who have a bye next week, getting Romo on the field is a priority if they want to end the two-game losing streak.Even if he is in a little pain.No one cares once you actually step on the field on Sunday whether youre banged up or not, Romo said. Its just about what you do when youre out there.Each day you just get incrementally better, you improve. Im feeling better. I think its getting to a point where you can manage it.Cowboys owner Jerry Jones watched practice and said Romo had a comfortable flight to London.Im anticipating him playing, he said. Have no reason to think that he wont.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Saloon Index du Forum -> La Chevauchée Fantastique Voir le sujet précédent ..::.. Voir le sujet suivant
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers :